Below you will find details on our points of sale, as well as information regarding passes, packages, group orders, and our offer for persons with disabilities.
To purchase tickets online, please visit our website under "Programm & Tickets".
To order tickets by phone, please contact Ticketcorner’s Callcenter using the following numbers:
- Switzerland: 0900 10 10 12 (CHF 1.19/min)
- International: + 41 900 800 800 (CHF 1.19/min)
Points of sale
Tickets for Montreux Jazz Festival events are available at all official points of sale of our partner Ticketcorner:
- Coop City
You will also find various points of sale in the following countries:
- France (Fnac, Carrefour, U Supermarkets, Géant and Intermarché)
- Belgium (Fnac)
- Germany (Eventim outlets)
- Austria (Oeticket outlets)
Evening box office
During the Festival, a box office located in the entrance hall of the Music and Convention Center (2M2C) is open every day from 4 p.m. until the end of the concerts. For the Montreux Jazz Club concerts, a dedicated ticket office is open from 6 p.m. in the House of Jazz building, lower floor.
For sold out concerts, a limited number of tickets will automatically be available for sale on the day of the show. In this case, only one ticket per person can be purchased (wristband will be placed directly on the wrist).
Packages and passes
For group orders, please email the Festival Ticket office at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be able to order online or in our points of sale:
- From 10th to 24th April 2019: maximum 4 tickets per concert
- From 25th April 2019: maximum 10 tickets per concert