Persons with disabilities
Providing optimal access for all to our spaces is one of our top priorities. Our guests with disabilities will find a dedicated checkpoint onsite. Additionally, in cooperation with Procap Suisse, the Festival organizes free events designed to make music more accessible.
For your comfort:
All festival spaces are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- The paying stages require a minimum reservation of 24 hours in advance. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 21 966 45 50. Reservation open in April 2024.
- The Gardens are fully accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- An infirmary is available in case of need.
- Specialized Eurokey toilets are available onsite.
TICKET OFFER FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
The Festival has a ticket offer for persons with disabilities:
- Concert standing ticket offered for one companion
- Access to specially equipped areas
Important: You must order your concert tickets for persons with disabilities prior to the Festival. We unfortunately cannot take reservations on the day of a concert due to limited seating availability.
- LAVIVA PARTY – WEDNESDAY, JULY 12, 2023
At the El Mundo bar from 6 p.m. This event is designed for those with and without disabilities, and special needs of persons with handicaps and/or reduced mobility will be provided for — from access to the space all the way to the dance floor itself! How does it differ from a night at the disco? You check your preconceived notions at the door, and share a moment overflowing with joy.
- SINGING HANDS DAY – SATURDAY, JULY 15, 2023
VIVO’s concert translated into sign language on the Super Bock Stage at 7 p.m.
With FACIL’iti, the display of this website adapts to the browsing needs of people with visual, motor and/or cognitive disabilities.
As part of our commitment to inclusion, we have chosen to equip our website with FACIL’iti. a French B-Corp certified solution. For more comfortable browsing, you can now customise the display of this website by easily choosing the filter that best suits you. Many filters are available to adapt to a maximum of needs: visual impairment, Parkinson’s disease, AMD, colour blindness, dyslexia…
Click on the FACIL’iti logo and choose your settings for a personalized user experience.