Persons with disabilities
Optimal access to our spaces is a priority for the Montreux Jazz Festival.
For your comfort:
All festival spaces are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- The following stages require a minimum reservation of 24 hours in advance: Scène du Lac and the Petit Théâtre. Please contact us via email@example.com or +41 21 966 45 50. The Gardens are fully accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- An infirmary accessible from the Vernex quay is available in case of need.
- Concerning access, a drop-off point is provided in front of the 2m2c, along Avenue Claude-Nobs. The Fairmont Montreux Palace parking lot is available on request and according to availability.
- A specialized Eurokey toilet is available at the bottom of Rue Emery and the toilets of the Fairmont Le Montreux Palace are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
TICKET OFFER FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
The Festival has a ticket offer for persons with disabilities:
- Concert seated ticket offered for one companion
- Access to specially equipped areas
Important: You must order your concert tickets for persons with disabilities prior to the Festival. We unfortunately cannot take reservations on the day of a concert due to limited seating availability.
FACIL’iti makes the display of websites more accessible to seniors, people with disabilities or those seeking comfort. By clicking on the logo, FACIL’iti proposes functionalities to meet your visual, motor, cognitive and/or temporary needs.
A “Handicap Welcome” point is available at the Customer Service, located in the foyer of the Miles Davis Hall, in the 2m2c, along Rue Emery. Do not hesitate to go there for practical or general information about the Festival.