The 55th edition of the Montreux Jazz Festival starts this Friday and runs until July 17! Please note: to access the free activities and the Festival’s food and beverage outlets, you will have to reserve your seats below or via TheFork.ch. Reservations open daily at noon, two days prior to your visit, from Wednesday 30 June. The Festival area will be concentrated in three distinct zones: the Montreux Palace, les Jardins and the Scène du Lac. There will be no food or craft stands on the Montreux waterfront during the event.
Make an appointment for an antigen test in our MJF centre 👉 here
SUPER BOCK BIER GARTEN
TERRASSE FUNKY CLAUDE
TERRASSE VAUDOISE DECK
FESTIVAL ACCESS CONDITIONS
Here’s what you’ll need to bring to access the Festival areas.
👉 Questions? Read our FAQ!
The complete program of the free stages is now available on our website! Access to the free stages is subject to reservation via our website or TheFork.ch. Reservations open daily at noon, two days prior to your visit, from Wednesday 30 June.
The Montreux Palace Gardens will host a small stage dedicated to concerts and showcases, between 5:30pm and 8:30pm. DJs will take over every night until 2am.
Opening hours:Mon-Thu: 4pm-2am / Fri-Sun: 12pm-2am
Booking options at Les Jardins:
- Lounge chairs facing the stage
- Catering areas (Funky Claude Terrace and Super Bock Biergarten)
GRAND HALL by MJAF
The Grand Hall of the Montreux Palace will host the unmissable musical discoveries offered by the Montreux Jazz Artists Foundation.
- Access to the Workshops and Talent Awards concerts will be subject to reservation via mjf.ch ou TheFork.ch.
- For the Jam Sessions (from 11 pm), priority access will be given to ticket holders for the paying concerts and to musicians wishing to participate in the jam sessions. It is not possible to reserve access to the Jam Sessions.
The screenings at the Hollywood Cinema are accessible free of charge, without prior reservation.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Tables at our various food outlets must also be reserved on our website or TheFork.ch (2-hour slots maximum).
- Terrasse Manor (12h – 0h)
- Vaudoise Deck (12h – 0h)
- Terrasse Funky Claude @Les Jardins (Mon-Thu: 4pm-2am / Fri-Sun: 12pm-2am)
- Super Bock Biergarten @Les Jardins (Mon-Thu: 4pm-2am / Fri-Sun: 12pm-2am)
- Montreux Jazz Café (11h30 – 23h)
- Caviar House (16h – 2h)
The most practical and ecological solution to get to Montreux during the Festival is to use public transportation. VMCV buses will be free of charge for the concert ticket holders. The timetables for bus lines 201 and 204 will be extended until 2:30 am every evening during the event. VMCV Night buses are also planned on weekends.