It’s on! The 56th edition of the Montreux Jazz Festival starts today at noon with the opening of the food stands and bars on the lakefront. More than 500 concerts and activities await you on 13 stages, reflecting the sheer musical diversity of the Festival. We look forward to seeing you in Montreux to share unforgettable moments.
MONTREUX JAZZ INSIDER
JOIN THE FAMILY
Don’t wait in line to get to the concerts and DJ sets, take the fast lanes instead! With Montreux Jazz Insider, experience the Festival like never before and benefit from many exclusive advantages.
Benefits during the Festival:
- Fast lanes for paying venues ((Auditorium Stravinski et Montreux Jazz Lab)) and free stages (Lake House, Lisztomania, Terrasse ibis MUSIC, Ipanema, El Mundo)
- Privileged access to the Bar Pro, a space reserved for Festival friends and professionals
- Exclusive events (private parties, backstage visits, soundchecks etc.)
- Special discounts in the Montreux Jazz Café and Montreux Jazz Shop
- Competitions, ticketing offers, happy hours and many other surprises!
The main residence of the 56th edition, the Lake House will host many musical, cultural and festive experiences over three floors. Open from 5pm to 5am, this large house will invite you to wander freely through eight themed rooms, each more captivating than the last.
A nightclub above the lake, the Ipanema will see Swiss and international DJs make quite a splash. The place to be to party at sunset or under the stars.
SUPER BOCK STAGE
The Parc Vernex will be transformed into a beer garden. In this festive place, open to all, the public will be able to enjoy relaxation and games. The Super Bock Stage will host two concerts per evening.
LIVE STREAMING CONCERTS
Once again this year, the Festival is collaborating with Qello Concerts by Stingray to offer you live streaming of the concerts of the edition. Watch them for free from home: a-ha, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Black Pumas, Yola, John McLaughlin, Asaf Avidan and many others. The livestreams will be available at qello.com/mjf. The stream will also be broadcast on Blue TV.