Six special guests join Quincy Jones' line-up for an exceptional closing night! -M- (Matthieu Chedid), Ibrahim Maalouf, Jon Batiste, Lauren Jauregui, Jonah Nilsson and Sheléa will perform at the Auditorium Stravinski, accompanied by the Sinfonietta de Lausanne. They will play the most popular hits produced, composed and arranged by Quincy Jones in the eighties.
- -M- (Matthieu Chedid) will be back in Montreux, two years after presenting his sumptuous African project Lamomali.
- Lebanese trumpeter Ibrahim Maalouf will join Quincy Jones for the second time on stage in Montreux, after performing at his birthday party last summer.
- The brilliant New Orleans pianist Jon Batiste, bandleader on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, had turned the Montreux Jazz Club upside down in 2013.
- Lauren Jauregui, former member of Fifth Harmony, recently released her single “More Than That”
- Jonah Nilsson is the singer of the Swedish band Dirty Loops, known in particular for their jazz covers of pop songs.
- The American soul singer Sheléa has collaborated with Stevie Wonder, among others.